Sunday, August 19, 2012

im in love

This week we did a Cousins Camp.  Very fun 5 days of moms and kids and grandparents.  This is our third annual.  Kids love it.  Moms love it.  Grammie ADORES every second of it.  BUT...

Now I am home.  With Kyle.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I didn't know I could be more fond of kyle than I was.   But I am.

Every day I love him more and more.

Last night we went on a date. YAY!  We go on lots of dates, at least once a week, sometimes more.  But since I hadn't seen him for 5 days, this date was even sweeter.

Kyle used to travel for work.  He was gone a ton.  But he hasn't traveled for more than a couple of days here or there in this past year.  I adore that.

I could spend every moment with that guy.  I can't wait to go on a mission with him (like away from home mission) and really "have" to spend every waking moment with him. FUN!

Kyle has his office in our house.   So in actuality we do spend a great deal more time together than the normal.

I am so lucky.  Last night  we went to Stake Conference, afterward we went to dinner, sat on the patio (my fav) and talked.

Sitting with Kyle is the best because the need to entertain the other is not that great.  We can (and have) sat in silence for hours.  Just enjoying the presence of the other.  But we hadn't really had a moment to talk since I had been home.  

( We had smooched, lots! Wahoo! )

It was great to hear details about his week and tell fun stories of what our children had been up to all week.

Kyle is a C.A.T.C.H.

I don't know how I got so lucky.  This morning, laying in bed while all the house was quiet, I realized, yet again, how incredibly blessed I am to be married to my best friend, my hero, my wonderful champion.

It's true, I am in Love.

No comments: