Monday, September 17, 2012

Potty Training Funniness

I am not good at potty training.  Im just not.  It is best to acknowledge your weak spots.  So that being said will clarify the next story from saturday....


Miss H were sitting on our jean blanket, watching her soccer game.  Yep you read that right, she was "resting"  Funny, all in itself.  But she's 4.  And cute.  And she happened to be on the bench.  

There is a little boy who is VERY good at soccer.  At age 5, he is dribbling the ball down the sideline, keeping it in play and then weaving it in and out of players and shoots and SCORES!.  I am not exaggerating.  That is what he does.  Throughout the whole game.  

So we are sitting there, watching this happen, and I say to my sister-in-law, "That little guy is going to have quite the soccer career, he is so good."

Miss H looks up at me so sweetly and says, "Me too, cause I go pee and poop in the toilet!"

I reply, "That's right!"


My daughter is going to have an amazing soccer career because she can go potty in the toilet.  

(Actually she can't, only about 1/2 the time.  ALWAYS she poops in the toilet, half the time she pees in the toilet.  If I reminder, she goes every time.  But now that I have been reminding her for the last 2 years, It get old and I forget and then she doesn't go in the toilet.  Then I'm mad at me for forgetting to tell her. So I try to remind her, still.)

On a different subject...


Isn't Kyle so cute, holding that toddler.  She is my niece and LOVES kyle.  Yesterday she chose Kyle over her dad, whoops, sorry dad.  What can I say I have a chick Magnet for a husband :)


No comments: