Thursday, April 28, 2011

I think I'm in love

Miss E had a singing performance at her Kindergarten.  3 Classes, 60 5 year olds standing up on stage singing for their parents.  It was adorable, cute, funny.  All of the above.


 Notice Miss E looking at the boy.


Miss E told me after the show that she wanted to do the hand motions but the teacher told her to keep her arms down, so she was doing her best not to do the motions.  So  CUTE!


The three kindergarten classes.  They are so small and so big at the same time.


Uh Oh!  She did a hand motion.  Too cute.


Do you see that boy with the red shirt and long blond hair.  Most of the performance Emma was staring at him.  When she put her hands up like this I decided that she just DID NOT LIKE HIM.  Boy could I have been more wrong!!  The FIRST thing she says to me is, "Mom that boy next to me with the beautiful hair, I think I'm in love with him.  But I am going to marry Cache (a boy that she has a crush on)  and I am confused!"  Oh!  Sweetheart, this is just the beginning.


p.s that night at dinner Kyle didn't think it was adorable that she likes the boy.  He said, "Nope, you are supposed to like me the best until you are 25."

Isn't that just the dad of a girl!! I just bust up laughing right there in front of them.  They were all looking at me like, "What?"

No comments: