Friday, April 6, 2012

Conference Weekend

Isn't General Conference AMAZING.  As always I think, This session was my favorite!  I think I have too many favorites in life.  Oh well, it makes me happy!  I know that technology was inspired so that the gospel of Christ could be spread throughout the world.  What an amazing blessing.  The girls are still to young to go to a session in the conference center and so we went to the church history center and visited their kid section.  The girls loved it.  We usually go to Utah for Conference,  I think it make conference an EVENT!  Making Memories!!



Miss E especially loved her packet this session.  I was amazed at how well she sat and listened.  She did her bingo and caught onto things that I missed.  We are going to take turns teaching FHE from the talks, she is excited to teach her first lesson.  She is growing up so fast.


They had dress up, and the little dolls behind Miss E,  had all sorts of different clothing choices.  Emma told us the story of the Birth of Jesus.


That melts my heart.


Miss E really like the toy figurines of the Nephites and the Lamenites, but they were for just looking at, not playing with :(  Darn.  I want to go back to look at the art.  There are some amazing pieces there.  Hopefully this summer.

No comments: